OstroVit Collagen + Vitamin C 200 g
OstroVit Collagen + vitamin C is the highest quality dietary supplement created for people who need aromas, sweeteners and other preservatives. The OstroVit True Taste line is only the active ingredients you need. A conditioner dedicated to physically active people and those who have an increased demand for collagen and vitamin C. The addition of L-ascorbic acid helps in even more favourable collagen synthesis to ensure the proper functioning of cartilage, skin, gums and blood vessels of our body.
- Two variants of 200 and 400 g of product
- Suitable for 20 and 40 servings per container
- Collagen enriched with L-ascorbic acid (essential vitamin C)
- High vitamin C content
- Delicious flavors in the TRUE TASTE line!
OstroVit Collagen + Vitamin C
OstroVit Collagen + Vitamin C conditioner consists of two active ingredients that complement each other, and supplementation with them ideally supports the operation of our osteoarticular apparatus, ensures muscle maintenance and the proper functioning of articular cartilage.
Hydrolyzed collagen - is a protein found in our body in virtually all tissues. It builds our tendons, skin, joints and bones. Responsible for the production of synovial fluid, cartilage elasticity and hardness, skin hydration and proper skin renewal. It affects the cohesion, strength and elasticity of connective tissue. It also has a unique ability to bind water, thanks to which the skin maintains proper firmness, elasticity and tension.
Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) - is, as the name suggests, an essential organic chemical. It is an exogenous nutrient in the human diet, which is mainly responsible for the proper functioning of connective tissue and bones. Its biologically active form - vitamin C, acts as a reducing agent and coenzyme in several metabolic pathways of the human body. Vitamin C is considered one of the main antioxidants.
- The supplement contains easily digestible collagen hydrolyzate of natural origin
- Collagen supports the proper functioning of the joints
- Collagen maintains proper firmness, elasticity and skin tone
- Strengthens our joints and bones
- Vitamin C has a beneficial effect on the nervous and immune systems
- Vitamin C is directly involved in the production of collagen (builds muscle tissue)
- Vitamin C can accelerate muscle regeneration and growth
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that removes excess free radicals from our cells
Hydrolysed beef collagen, L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), acidity regulator: citric acid; aromas, colour: carotenes; sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame K.
Product may contain milk (including lactose), soybeans, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, cereals containing gluten, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
Active ingredients Per 10 g % RI* Per 100 g Hydrolysed beef collagen 8 707 mg - 87 070 mg Vitamin C 500 mg 625 5 000 mg
*RI- Reference intake